When: April 14th, 2015 (next week)
This April something extraordinary is happening in Madrid and we invite you to join like minds for a remarkable experience. Get a true taste for how our International MBA provides the perfect conditions to cultivate your interests and entrepreneurial thinkings. It will be an experience out of the ordinary celebrating an MBA out of the ordinary. Check out the IMBA website to find out more!
Can’t make the event? If you would like to follow The Unconvention via streaming, there is no need to register, all you have to do is log in on April 14th at 11am (Madrid time) and you can watch the event live.
Monday April 13th
- 9:30am – 11:30am IE Global Admission Test & Formal Interviews (optional))
- 11:30am – 12:00pm Welcome Coffee/Breakfast
- 12:00pm – 1:15pm Master Class with IE Professor Jose Esteves, “Unlocking the Power of Enterprise Gamification”
- 1:15pm – 3:00pm Cocktail Lunch with the IE Team
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm Networking Rounds and Q&A with current students
- 4:00pm -4:30pm Campus Tours with IMBA Fellows (optional)
- 8:00pm: Dinner/Cocktail
Tuesday April 14th
- 9:00am – 10:00am: Networking Breakfast – “Entrepreneurial Thinking at IE”
- 11:00am – 2:00pm: THE UNCONVENTION: An Event out of the ordinary
- 3:00pm – 5:00pm Guided Walking Tour of the Historical Center of Madrid
We’re going to be hearing from some fantastic speakers, just a few of who include Marc Randolph, Co-founder of Netflix, Santiago Iñiguez de Onzoñ, Dean of IE Business School, President of IE University, and Erik Schlie, Associate Dean of the International MBA.
This is not an event you want to miss out on!
You can find out much more about the event here on the IMBA website.