We are excited to extend the invitation for our next International Women’s Day Panel for members of the IE Community taking place March 8th from 7:30pm – 9:30pm on IE’s Madrid Campus.
International Women’s Day means different things to different people. For some it’s a celebration, for others it’s a call to action to accelerate gender parity, and for many it’s an opportunity to make a positive difference through their actions.
Whatever your objective, join us in celebrating the accomplishments of women worldwide and to discuss milestones of the future that we will face!
On our panel will feature the participation of some women and men (IE alumni and IE students) at different professional stages, to discuss the real challenges and successes they have experienced.
The event is free of charge, but seats are limited so please register HERE to save your spot.
- Paula Aranegui, IE alumna GSMP 2014, Business Developer for Spain& Portugal market at Meetic
- Nitida Pastor, IE alumna MBA 1989, Strategy & Medical Affairs European Director at Mead Johnson Nutrition
- Valeria Domínguez, IE alumna ExMBA 2013, Director of eCommerce & Omni-channel at ADOLFO DOMINGUEZ. Member of the steering committee as digital strategy expert
- Annick Marie-Jose Janssens, IE student MIM 2016, she is the represent of the IE Women in Business Club
- Rolando Ober, IE student EMBA 2016, Strategy Project Manager at Accenture
- Margarita Alonso, IE alumna MDM 1996, General Director at Fundación IE
This event is a great opportunity for both men and women so don’t miss out!