As a member school of the MBA Career Services for Working Professionals Alliance (MBA CSWP), IE would like to extend our North America community the invite to the “Back on Career Track” event, to be held at Kellogg School of Management on April 15th. Please note, you do NOT have to be an IE, Kellogg or Northwestern alum to attend; this event is open to all professionals thinking of returning to the workforce after a career break.
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
9:00 AM-12:00 PM
Kellogg School of Management,
Allen Center, McCormick Auditorium (2169 Campus Evanston, IL)
Join alumni and friends of the Kellogg community for an information-packed morning of proven return-to-work strategies and advice presented by internationally recognized expert Carol Fishman Cohen, CEO of iRelaunch and co-author of the acclaimed career reentry book “Back on the Career Track.”
Carol will present her keynote on “Top Strategies for Returning to Work,” followed by her workshop on “Resumes, Interviews, and Job Search Tactics.” There is time for networking at the beginning and end of the program, with a 15 minute break in the middle:
- 09:00 to 09:30 AM – Check-in/Networking
- 09:30 to 09:35 AM – Welcome
- 09:35 to 10:30 AM – Keynote — “Top Strategies for Returning to Work”
- 10:30 to 10:40 AM – Break
- 10:40 to 11:30 AM – Workshop – “Resumes, Interviews and Job Search Tactics”
- 11:30 to 11:45 AM – Q and A
- 11:45 to 12:00 PM – Networking
Registration must be by Monday, April 13th at 11:59pm. The event costs $50.