I find that this program may give the best of two worlds: Chigago´s best known Northwestern University School of Law, and IE´s strenghts on business policy development.
Top highlights of this program as as follows:
* A 10-month program for experienced lawyers working in law firms or company legal departments
* Complete the LLM degree without taking a year off from your career
* Three on-campus modules of two weeks each in Madrid (October and March) and Chicago (July), plus on-line education using the latest technology.
* Partnership between two of the world’s leading institutions for law and business education.
* Northwestern University School of Law – ranked among top 10 US law schools
* Instituto de Empresa – ranked among the top 5 graduate law and business schools in Europe.
* Top faculty from both institutions providing students with the latest law, business and policy developments in their fields.
* Expand your personal and professional network among top lawyers and professors from Europe and the United States.
* Earn the Master of Laws (LLM) degree from Northwestern University School of Law in partnership with Instituto de Empresa, and the Certificate in Business Administration awarded by Instituto de Empresa.